List:       user-mode-linux-devel
Subject:    [uml-devel] [ PATCH 0/6 ] UML - Finish host file I/O fix,
From:       Jeff Dike <jdike () addtoit ! com>
Date:       2007-04-12 16:28:02

These are 2.6.22 material.

The first three finish getting rid of the bogus host file I/O code.
It turns out that all callers of the old code could have just used the
new code.  I don't know why I was unable to log in when I earlier just
did the quick and simple conversion.

Patch 4 removes some debugging code accidentally included in the
rewrite of the page table walking code.

Patch 5 is a bit of deadlock avoidance.

Patch 6 redoes the host side of page fault handling, with a noticable
performance improvement on a kernel build.

				Jeff
--
Work email - jdike at linux dot intel dot com