List:       user-mode-linux-devel
Subject:    [uml-devel] Your "host" scheduler for UML and CKRM
From:       Blaisorblade <blaisorblade () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2005-07-28 15:51:14

You talked about the usage of the host scheduler for correct resource sharing
between UMLs (i.e. an UML in TT/SKAS0 mode should not get more time for each
process it has).

Well, I think that the CKRM project has done exactly something which would be
useful for this purpose, it's already working, they're actively maintaining
it and it may be merged soon (at least, it seems they're trying to do this).

Yes, with that project it's the host admin which must define the UML cpu share
(at least I guess, but this may prove false), but that sounds reasonable...
what do you think?
--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)