List:       user-mode-linux-devel
Subject:    [uml-devel] =?iso-8859-2?Q?void=20=5F=5Fkernel=5Fvsyscall=20=2D=20unknown=20storage=20size?=
From:       Petr Blahos <PetrBlahos () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2003-07-29 14:14:28

Hi,

This is probably a completly stupid question:
When I try compiling 2.6.0-test1 with the patch
that was posted here a few of days ago I get this
error:

arch/um/kernel/um-arch.c:51: storage size of '__kernel_vsyscall'
isn't known

(gcc322 or gcc296 from RedHat9)
(and there is:
void __kernel_vsyscall;
at um-arch.c:51)

What do I do wrong?

Thanks, Petr

Reklama:
Piš, datluj, škrábej, mačkej, pošli, mejluj, esemeskuj, ģukej, odepiš...
Vyberte si svųj bonus. Až 1200 SMS zdarma. \
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=57410%26url=http://www.oskarmobil.cz/services/whatsnew.php