List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Sortlast issue !
From:       "Stephen Schembri" <Stephen.Schembri () Virgin ! Net>
Date:       2005-05-21 13:38:09

Hi,

Hopefully someone may point me in the right direction.

I have been using Unison now for over two years, (Thanks for the
excellent product)
Previously Version 2.9.2 and now 2.10.2 across two Solaris servers.

In my profile I have the option "sortlast = Name {*.in}".
This is because I have a marker file of zero bytes named "Hostname.in"
and is always placed last in the source
server to indicate that the directory is now ready for syncing across to
the destination server.

I assumed that it would copy this file last, and it does, but because it
is of zero length, it tends to copy over
faster than one that has already started and is one megabyte big.

Is there anyway that I can tell unison to copy the marker file last
after all other files have completed.

Thanking you in anticipation

Stephen

Yahoo! Groups Links