List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Files are not sync, whats wrong?
From:       Alex Busam <alex () busams ! de>
Date:       2004-12-20 9:18:45

Hi,
I try to backup some file like *.cue on M:\ without subdirectorys. My
prf is:

root = M:\
root = socket://localhost:15800/M:\
path = *
force = socket://localhost:15800/M:\
ignorenot = Name {*.cue,*.CUE}
ignore = Path {*}
log = true
logfile = log.txt
fastcheck = true

(Its through a ssh-tunnel)
When I delete my local files and start unison, it doesn't do anything.
It only transfers the files if they are existing in an older version on
my local disc m:\
Whats wrong in my prf-File?

Thanks

Alex