List:       unison-users
Subject:    Re: [unison-users] Destination Updated During Synchronization
From:       Jerome Vouillon <vouillon () pps ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2004-05-10 14:20:52

Hi,

> I'm still having problems with a file being synchronised from local to a
> remote machine, this time I did a -debug all and the result of the sync is
> attached. The file on the destination server has not been changed during
> synchronisation.
>
> Can anyone point me to the cause of the problem please.

The problem is that the Unison missed the updates on the destination
server due to the fastcheck setting (Excel sometimes modifies a file
but leaves the modification time unchanged, which confuses Unison).
The work-around is to run Unison once with the fastcheck disabled.

-- Jerome

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/26EolB/TM