List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Re: unison ignores servercmd
From:       "loveairflow" <florianp () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-04-19 21:40:43

--- In unison-users@yahoogroups.com, "David N. Blank-Edelman"

> > The errormessage says "unison: command not found", which means that it
> > tried to execute a binary named unison instead of unison.linux-textui.
> > Which explains why it did not work. Does anybody know why the
> > "-servercmd" string is ignored?
>
> Yup, order of arguments. See if putting that before the two roots
helps you
> any.
>
>         -- dNb

I tried that before, but it did not change anything... Here the output
for the alternate try:

> C:\Windows\system32\unison.win32-gtkui.exe -sshcmd
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sync.batc
h.launcher.bat -rshargs "-pw passw0rd" -servercmd
/root/common/unison.linux-textui C:\
DOCUME~1\FPRESSLER\Desktop\common ssh://fp.ath.cx//root/common

bash: unison: command not found
Lost connection with the server
Done.

I also tried to put -servercmd directly after the Win32.exe - didn't
change anything, neither. When I move the binary to /bin/unison, it
works - but I can't do that on the server which I really want to use
for synchronising. It seems that unison just ignores the
servercmd-parameter.

regards,
airflow

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511