List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Another Unexpected Header Problem
From:       "f10numlock" <zchap18 () runbox ! com>
Date:       2004-04-08 12:30:37

Hello,

Having downloaded Unison 2.9.1 for both Windows and Linux I have now
managed to install Unison as an xinetd service on my internal Linux
server.
However, running Unison to connect to socket NNNN results in the same
error on all of the clients:

Unison: Fatal error
Received unexpected header from the server:
expected "Un" but received "Us".
This is probably because you have different versions of Unison
installed on the client and server machines.

This error is the same on both Windows and Linux clients.
Needless to say, I am running the SAME version on all of the machines
involved.

I have had a look at the various posts concerned with unexpected
headers and I think this one here is different.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edafe

Yahoo! Groups Links