List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Q: Using Unison in batch mode
From:       "J. Nyhuis" <cabal () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-26 3:13:35

	Greetings,

	I have recently started using Unison as a means of building a
mirror.  Unison is called by a script every night which forces changes to
the mirror server.  Occasionally unison fails.  When this happens, it
stops outright rather then logging "I missed this file" and going on to
sync the rest of the file structure.  Is there a command line option to
make unison keep going when it fails to sync a file?
	thanks,
John N.
Cell Systems Initiative
University of Washington