List:       unison-users
Subject:    [unison-users] Problem with "Destination updated during synchronization"
From:       Greger Cronquist <greger_cronquist () yahoo ! se>
Date:       2003-09-24 7:22:18

Hi All!

I'm using unison 2.9.20 (mingw-compilation) to synch between two Windows
2000 servers. Lately I've gotten loads of synchronization conflicts
where unison claims that some destination files were updated during the
synchronization. Unfortunately I know for a fact that nothing happens to
the files in question (they've been unmodified for over 6 months), so
the error message appears to be false. Is this a known problem, and if
so, how do I get rid of it?

TIA!

Regards, Greger

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!