List:       unisog
Subject:    [unisog] SANS EDU event - University of Maryland - Dec 12th - 17th
From:       kts () umd ! edu (Kevin T !  Shivers)
Date:       2005-06-28 18:47:37

Greetings,

The University of Maryland, College Park in conjunction with The SANS
Institute, is proud to announce that we will be hosting a SANS .EDU event in
December.

Class: SECURITY 505 - Securing Windows (formerly Track 6)
Dates: Monday, December 12th 2005 - Saturday, December 17th 2005
Instructor: Jason Fossen
Location: College Park, MD
Cost: TBD (Costs will be in the $500-$700 range, a significant discount over
the standard SANS price of $2895.  A certification attempt for the GCWN
certification is an additional $300.)

This course is available to all full time faculty/staff members from any
accredited EDU (Higher Ed, Community College, K-12) or State/Local Law
Enforcement members.

We will be posting more information as it is available and once the
registration website is set up.  If you have any questions please feel free to
email me (kts at umd.edu) for more information.

kts

--
Kevin T. Shivers

Lead Security Analyst                              CSS4417
Office of Information Technology            (301) 405-8836
University of Maryland, College Park