List:       unbound-users
Subject:    [Unbound-users] =?gb2312?b?tPC4tDogIHVuYm91bmQtY29udHJvbCBmbHVz?=
From:       <luoce () cnnic ! cn>
Date:       2010-08-12 2:13:36

Unbound will consider it as the command unbound-control flush and "_dns
<zone>" will construct the argument together.

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: unbound-users-bounces@NLnetLabs.nl
[mailto:unbound-users-bounces@NLnetLabs.nl] ´ú±í john
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2010Äê8Ô 11ÈÕ 23:33
ÊÕ¼þÈË: unbound-users@unbound.net
Ö÷Ìâ: [Unbound-users] unbound-control flush_dns

Hello,
I typed the following by accident (I was intending to type flush_zone) on
my unbound server (1.4.0) to which unbound-control responded with "ok":

master # unbound-control flush_dns <zone>
ok
master #

This appears to not be a documented feature. What did it do?

john