List:       ulogd
Subject:    [ulogd] Displaying ulog data within mysql
From:       "Alejandro Kurchis" <alejandro_facultad () yahoo ! com ! ar>
Date:       2005-11-24 19:48:10

Hi people,

I've installed ulogd and ulogd-mysql in my Linux with MySQL system. I have
iptables and two log rules with the ULOG target in order to catch incoming
traffic to my ssh and ftp services.

Everything is OK, I have the logs in the /var/log/ulogd/ulogd.syslogemu
file, and then I use the /usr/share/doc/ulogd-1.22/mysql.table script to
dump all the ulog logs into a mysql database. Then the "ulogd" database from
mysql is filling each time an incoming packet matches the log rule, but here
is my question:

Which program do you recommend in order to read the log data from the mysql
database ??? I've tested Nulog and Webfwlog, but I  couldn't configure them
at all. Is there any other simple program to view my logs in HTML format ???

Thanks a lot !!!

Alejandro