List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] share entities
From:       ubzworld () tiscali ! it
Date:       2005-08-11 9:32:58

I have 2 registries (using juddi) and i'd want to share their entities. Where
can I find examples or documentations to do that?

I'd want to identify BusinessEntities using tax identification number. So
I've created a new schema in the first registry, but I don't know how to
use this schema in the other registry. I can't create the same schema in
the other registry because I can't insert the value of TModelKey.
thanks
V.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/