List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] registering an EJB and Amazon.com webservice
From:       Ankit Mehta <ankitm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-24 14:23:39

Hi

I would like to register Amazon.com <http://Amazon.com> as webservice in my
registry. Also I would like to register an EJB.Can any of this be done. I
want to do this using uddi4j and juddi.Can anyone guide me thru this. i have
been trying to search for example code but couldnt find any. It would be
great if anyone can provide me with a code.

Thanx a lot.

--
Ankit Mehta
Computer Science and Engineering