List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] Empty TModel
From:       Andi Reinbrech <AReinbre () multichoice ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-02-04 9:21:30

Hi there, I have a service registered in UDDI, but it doesn't have any
tModels associated.

When I do a proxy.find_binding however, I can't specify an empty TModelBag -
I get an error "Only TModel Keys can start with UUID:."

I really need this to work asap, please reply to areinbre@multichoice.co.za

Thanks in advance,
Andi

 Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of \
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to  the company. Any view or opinion expressed in \
this message may be the view of the individual and should not automatically  be \
ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, \
use, disseminate, distribute or  copy this message. If you have received this message \
in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile  or telephone and \
                destroy the original message.