List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] I need your urgent response/call
From:       "Mr.Greg Karefa Smart" <gregksmart () spinfinder ! com>
Date:       2002-12-05 9:39:40

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

NOTE:       PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
            ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
            CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

                 STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:  Mr. GREG KAREFA-SMART
Tel: +234 8037 210 251
E-mail: gregksmart@netscape.net
Attention Please,
                  BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED

May I take the privilege to introduce myself; I am the son of Late Dr. John =
Karefa-Smart who was a renowned politician of the republic of Sierra Leone in =
West Africa. I presume you are aware when a group of rebel soldiers led by =
Sir. Foday Sankoh overthrew the Government of Sierra Leone forcing the =
President out of power and killing a number of ministers including some =
politicians.
After this political crisis, My Father went into exile for safety due to =
pursuance from the present government under the leadership of Alhaji Tijan =
Kabbah who sees my father as an opposition to his corrupt government. My =
father while in exile died, may his soul rest in peace? Before his death, he =
has in his possession a treasure containing a huge sum of US$15M  (Fifteen =
Million, United States Dollars). Which he entrusted to me as his next of kin.
=

However, when it became apparently obvious that the country was no longer =
safe for citizens due to political crises: massive killing and destruction of =
properties, I deposited the funds with a discrete Courier/Security company =
for further shipment and safe-keeping to Europe while I flee to Nigeria as a =
political refugee. The Courier/Security Company based on my recommendation on =
that note can only release the funds to you.

Meanwhile, I am soliciting for a reliable and trust worthy person who will =
serve as the guardian/investor of this fund, with whom I could plan the best =
way to invest funds into a profitable business. And this is why I decide to =
contact you with all hope that you will help me achieve this dream. To show =
my appreciation for your assistance in actualising this business with me, I =
shall give you 25% of the total money and 5% for miscellaneous expense while =
the remaining 70% belong to me, which I intend to re-invest into any =
profitable Business in your country.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of the =
business venture, your utmost confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly =
required, due to my family's present predicament. Details of how I intend to =
carry out this project will be discussed as soon as I get a response of your =
willingness and interest. I sincerely will appreciate your urgent =
acknowledgment as soon as possible by contacting me on my Telephone number: =
+234 8037 210 251 or E-mail address.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Mr. GREG KAREFA-SMART
NOTE: YOUR FAX & PHONE NUMBER ARE VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS
MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SURPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.