List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] Re: accessing SSL address from behind proxy
From:       "David Melgar" <dmelgar () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-08-17 21:26:41

I have posted changes to soap-dev to get https tunneling to work. I dont
think anyone has committed it yet... With that code installed, I have
tested specifically the case you mentioned, ie

java -Dhttps.proxyHost=xxx SaveBusinessExample

It worked ok for me. I haven't tried it today. Did you modify the example?
Which SOAP tunnelling code are you using? There are some subtle changes
needed in soap. Specifically, if your tunnelling, you need to disable the
rest of the SOAP proxy behavior.

David Melgar
Web Services Toolkit Development
Emerging Technologies