List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] A basic question
From:       Brian McSweeney <Brian.McSweeney () cs ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2001-08-01 13:49:03

Hi guys,
I've been using Apache-SOAP 2.2 and I have some web services running on
it. I was looking at deploying them on a UDDI registry and so I
downloaded UDDI4J. However, having looked at the samples I was wondering
if anyone could tell me how to publish my current service? Specifically,
the examples only show you how to publish a "Business Entity" which is a
name of a business. I would like to know if there is some way to point
to my service etc. Thanks for any replies, and please reply to this
address as I am unable to subscribed to this list.
Brian