List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] Problems using IBM Server, but not on Ariba, Microsoft
From:       Scott Merritt <SMerritt () abilizer ! com>
Date:       2001-04-18 17:57:48

I've written a UDDI client application that lets users drill down to view
specific services of a company.  Using the IBM UDDI server everything works
fine until I do a find_binding() on my proxy object.

It complains that the responce doesn't contain the necessary "tModelBag".
But I never get this exception if I switch to use the Microsoft or Ariba
servers.  What's the deal?

---
 Scott Merritt
 smerritt@abilizer.com