List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] Is there a problem with the IBM test server?
From:       "Kartheek Hirode" <kartheek_hirode () centegy ! com>
Date:       2001-03-14 0:08:42

Hello all,
Am getting this following error when trying to run SaveBusinessExample.
>From the archives, I see a bunch of people had the same error in early Feb,
and the cause seemed to be some problem with the test server.

I am able to access everything fine thru' the browser.
(Am using Apache-SOAP2.1, and all pre-reqs as per document)

Thanks for any leads,
--KH

UDDIException faultCode:Client
 operator:www.ibm.com/services/uddi
 generic:1.0
 errno:10150
 errCode:E_unknownUser
 errInfoText:Both the User id and password must be provided.
com.ibm.uddi.UDDIException
        at com.ibm.uddi.UDDIElement.<init>(UDDIElement.java:34)
        at com.ibm.uddi.response.AuthToken.<init>(AuthToken.java:89)
        at com.ibm.uddi.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(UDDIProxy.java:907)
        at SaveBusinessExample.run(SaveBusinessExample.java:86)
        at SaveBusinessExample.main(SaveBusinessExample.java:43)