List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    Re: [Uddi4j-general] UDDI Server implementation
From:       Ramesh Mandava <rmandava () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-09 1:04:27

Hi Keith:
  I was able to get the exmaples provided with UDDI4j
to run. So when you get wstk-2.1 distribution and
follow the steps mentioned there like using the
"wsbroker deploy" and running the script provided for
creating the demo environment, and modify the
wstk.properties, you will have the proper server side
environment for UDDI. Now i am able to create a
BusinessEntity inside the database and find and
display resutls about that. But when i was trying to
publish a Service using save_service i am getting into
some problem. You can see my previous mail.

Thanks
-Ramesh