List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    Re: [Uddi4j-general] savebusinessexample problem
From:       "Andrew Hately" <hately () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-02-07 17:52:12

--=_alternative 0062644E862569EC_=

Thanks to everyone who reported problems with the test registry yesterday.
 There appeared to be a communication problem that led to some erratic
behavior on our test registry site.  The servers seem to be responding
properly this morning.

If you experience this problem again and have verified that you are
supplying the right credentials, it would help us if you report the
problem, user name you were using and time of the problem to our support
email account, uddisupt@us.ibm.com

Andrew Hately
IBM UDDI Development
hately@us.ibm.com