List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    [Uddi4j-general] SaveBusinessExample not working
From:       nielsenk () digitalesp ! com
Date:       2001-02-06 18:06:40

Hi there, I am attempting to run the SaveBusinessExample that comes with
UDDI4J. I can run the FindBusinessExample without problem. I have JSSE
1.0.2 installed, as well as Apache SOAP V2.0. When I try to run the example
I get the following output:

Get authtoken
UDDIException faultCode:Client
 operator:www.ibm.com/services/uddi
 generic:1.0
 errno:10150
 errCode:E_unknownUser
 errInfoText:Both the User id and password must be provided.
com.ibm.uddi.UDDIException
     java.lang.Throwable()
     java.lang.Exception()
     com.ibm.uddi.UDDIException(org.w3c.dom.Element, boolean)
     com.ibm.uddi.UDDIElement(org.w3c.dom.Element)
     com.ibm.uddi.response.AuthToken(org.w3c.dom.Element)
     com.ibm.uddi.response.AuthToken
com.ibm.uddi.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)
     void SaveBusinessExample.run()
     void SaveBusinessExample.main(java.lang.String [])

I have registered at the test registry site and activated my account but to
no avail. Thanks for your help.

Keith

Keith Nielsen
E-Business Architect digitalESP