List:       uddi4j-developers
Subject:    [Uddi4j-developers] RE: [Uddi4j-general] Support for AXIS 1.0?
From:       "Steve Pannier" <Steve_Pannier.CST () jacada ! com>
Date:       2002-10-08 13:45:49

Thanks, Adam.

It sounds like there has been ongoing development with UDDI4J.  Which leads
to my next question: When will these new features/bug fixes be included in
a new release of UDDI4J, or are there no plans to create another release?

I would rather steer clear of checking out the source code and building it
myself.

Steve Pannier
Jacada, Inc.
(763) 201-0002 Ext. 219