List:       ucsimm
Subject:    RE: Ynt: [uCsimm] Connecting to Internet via ucsimm
From:       "Ewin Authried" <eauth () softsys ! co ! at>
Date:       2001-06-16 7:49:17

Good idea, but I think there are no RTS/CTS signals on the uCsimm, at least
if you
are using the gardener board. You would have to add additional drivers to
do that. As an alternative you might use XON/XOFF. I don't know if the
serial driver supports that, however. You have to make sure that those
control
characters are not used in the data stream (asyncmap).

-Erwin