List:       ucsimm
Subject:    Re: [uCsimm] Example Code
From:       daniel haensse <daniel.haensse () fhk ! usz ! ch>
Date:       2000-12-07 15:52:06

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure if you're also new to linux?
A pratical guide to linux, Sobell (ISBN 0-201-89549-8)
Linux programming, Matthew (ISBN 1-874416-68-0)
Linux Application Develpment, Johnson (ISBN 0-201-30821-5)
Linux Device Drivers, Rubini (ISBN 1-56592-292-1)

There is not a (big) different in programming for your PC and for the uCsimm.
If you have installed the distribution CD, you can find a lot of code in
/opt/uClinux.
Maybe one of the Gurus can tell us what (big) means.

Dani

> Hi everyone out there,
>
> I am new on uClinux and uCsimm and I need some help. Can anyone tell me
> where I can get example Code from? Especially TCP/IP and Multitasking
> concerning.
>
> Thx a lot
>
> Martin Kirsch
>

> Virus checked  by Siemens AG ATD TD GFA Mannheim

Daniel Haensse

Klinik fuer Neonatologie

UniversitaetsSpital Zuerich

Frauenklinikstr. 10