List:       ucsimm
Subject:    [uCsimm] about VZ328ads help me !
From:       richard_gang <richard_gang () sina ! com>
Date:       2000-12-07 5:29:18

Hi,
   I want to port uClinx but unsuccess! what happen ? somebody can
   help me ?

   1. I am try load at_flash.b and flash.b to VZ328 ,but nothing to
   display ? why ?

--
Best regards,
 richard_gang                          mailto:richard_gang@sina.com

| richard gang            |    add:B6 Minhhu Build,#24Huangsi,    |
| R&D development         |    Xicheng District,Beijing,China     |
| SEL SYSTEM LTD.         |    tel:86-10-62077500-214             |