List:       ucsimm
Subject:    Re: [uCsimm] apparent memory leak in stdio
From:       Claudio Duffini <radames () sacrocuore ! it>
Date:       2000-07-17 9:06:34

David Beckemeyer wrote:

> It appears that there is some kind of memory leak in the standard
> I/O libc.

I started weeks ago posting messages about memory leaks, but :

1 - Due to my hysterism (and I apologize for it)
2 - Due to program complexity

I never been able to identify where was the leakage (being *absolutely*
sure that my application was not guilty for this). On sunday, I replaced
all the fopen, fprintf, fclose way to work with open, read, write, close
and memory leaks went away. Now I can see the sun again :-)))

Claudio Duffini
["radames.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]