List:       ucsimm
Subject:    Re: [uCsimm] the ucSimm CD
From:       Filip Peters <filip.peters () metris ! be>
Date:       2000-04-17 15:11:10

I also have a feeling that I'm missing something: there seems to be a pre5 version of
the uClinux kernel on the cd, but the latest version I have is the pre4, which is on
the uclinux.org site.

I would really appreciate it if the rpm's & srpm's of the new cd could be placed
online...downloading these things goes a lot faster than ordering & receiving a new
cd.
Also, what is on the cd, are the rt patches included, the 32bit pic code, is there a
new libc?
I have the original cd and I would like to know what the differences are :)

Filip Peters.

Micah Dowty wrote:

> I have the feeling that I'm missing something...
> Is there any code on the ucSimm CD-ROM that's not on the uclinux.org
> FTP server?
> If so, (assuming it's open source) is there a place I could download it?
>
> Micah Dowty
> www.homesoftware.com

Ir. Filip Peters
fp@metris.be