List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] uClinux, python, add packages
From:       Luboš_Melichar <lubos.melichar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-03 17:12:31

Hi all,
I am quite novice, this is my first post, so please be nice and patient :-)
I have distribution of uClinux, throught "menu config" I check python
and compile("make").

I have python on my chip now.
But what about python packages? There are only some basic packeges as
sys, time etc.
I want to add for example package pyserial.

In directory /python/modules are some packages, these I can select in
file "setup".
But all of them are in C, how can I add generally python package to my
distribution?

thanks a lot.