List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] coldfire, console serial port issue
From:       angelo <angelo70 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-09 14:22:08

Hi Fabio and all,

i work on linux, with gtkterm, even without usb adaptor, i still had 1
time only a blank line, but no data missing anymore.

I don't like minicom, now i am testing putty, seems the best serial
terminal in linux now, with many configurable options, and still didn't
found any issue.

What i think is that, using high speeds (>=75600), when the baud error
is > 1% (like in my case), some bad charachter can be received from the
PC terminal, and this cause someway the hang situation.

Let's see what happen,

thanks to all for now
regards,
Angelo