List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] make executing twice
From:       Jeff Bacon <jbac.uc.dev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-19 23:54:28

I have no idea how this started, I just noticed it starting today.
Whenever I run a "make menuconfig" on the top level uClinux directory
(or a "make gconfig") no matter what options I select, everything seems
to execute twice. For example, if I just select my processor and don't
select any kernel or userland options and exit out, the main menuconfig
screen will pop right back up and I have to exit again. If I DO choose
to customize some things (like userland stuff), when I exit and save,
the userland menuconfig screen pops back up again, and when I exit the
second time, the main menuconfig screen pops up again and I have to exit
one more time!

I've also noticed that sometimes when I compile a kernel or just
modules, the compilation will run twice!

Has anyone experienced this before? How can I fix it?

-JB