List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] Touchscreen device
From:       pcolodron () uvigo ! es
Date:       2009-04-29 11:32:04

Hi all,

I have successfully ported a uclinux system in my XtremeDSP video
starter kit board. Mi next goal is to have a touchscreen in my system.

I have successfully used a driver to control the framebuffer so
the 'graphical' part is solved, I can see printk messages in my LCD
monitor.

My doubts are in the touch interface part. I have a Penmount touch
device which is connected to a RS232 port of my board which is 'ttyS1'
device(I have 2 RS232 ports). In 'Menuconfig', I activated the options
'Touchscreen Interface' and 'Penmount serial touchscreen'. What I have
now in my system is:

      # ls sys/bus/serio/drivers/
        atkbd        penmountlpc  psmouse      serio_raw
      # cat proc/bus/input/handlers
        N: Number=0 Name=kbd
        N: Number=1 Name=evdev Minor=64
        N: Number=2 Name=tsdev Minor=128

However, nothing appears if I do 'ls sys/bus/serio/devices'.
There is no dev/input or dev/tsdev device either.

I don't know how to assing a device for my touchscreen. I think that
the goal is that the driver receives the data from 'ttyS1' device but
I don't know how to do this because I don't know too much about drivers.

Please, any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Pablo Colodron

----- Terminar mensaxe reenviada -----