List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] atmel_serial.c vs. serial_atmel.c
From:       rwarner <rwarner () kuttatech ! com>
Date:       2008-06-26 17:44:33

>> Hi Greg,
>> this is great. At the moment, I don't have the time to clean up the
>> patch for inclusion, and currently it is for 2.4 only. I can send you
>> the patch for 2.4 as-is, if you like, but it's possible that it needs
>> some tweaking. I have sent the patch to Bob, maybe we get back a 2.6
>> port if we are lucky.
>
> Yep, please send me a copy of it too.
> If Bob doesn't get to it first I'll have a look at up-porting
> the changes to the 2.6 kernel version of the driver.

Somewhat likely this is the case.  Currently completing final schematic
for digital radio board.  Then need to go through review for it.  If i
have time on my prototype system i will work on getting in the 2.6.
This was my goal, but seeing the urgency change here just though i
should let yo know my schedule and load.

thnx - bob