List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] Sent data from XMLHttpRequest calls to CGI
From:       1010904 () isep ! ipp ! pt
Date:       2007-04-26 9:09:56

Hi,

I'm tryig to use the AJAX in uClinux with BOA, javascripts and CGI.
I was wondering how could i receive XMLHttpRequests in CGI. Do i need any
sort of library to do that? My CGI's are written in .C
And by the way, what sort of data should i sent from CGI to de HTML page
to refresh just the area of the html tahat i need.

Thanks in advanced.