List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] Debugging init problem
From:       Arun Biyani <"abiyani at unix dot telasic dot com" () unix ! telasic ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 22:07:01

I currently can only boot up in single user mode. In order to debug
this, I put
a few printf statements in user/init/simpleinit.c. However, output from
those print
statements never shows up on the console. Isn't initialization done by
user application
"init" and the source is simpleinit.c? The other print statements in
start_kernel and
rest_init all are writing to the console and I can see the outputs. Am I
modifying
the correct file?

Thx