List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    RE: [uClinux-dev] Trying to create customised /etc/config/start file
From:       "Richard and Suzanne McCarthy" <richsuzie () nexnet ! net ! au>
Date:       2007-01-29 7:52:43

Ok, that explains why I could not find it in the source (even searching the
Makefiles did not reveal anything).

I'll flash the config as per the usual procedure with flatfsd after looking
at the config files that /bin/extract-romfs pulls out of a standard image.

Thanks for your advice again.

Richard