List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] how to mount flash via jffs2 as dir /mnt ?
From:       "Falk Brettschneider" <falk.brettschneider () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-03-21 12:07:28

I read it but wonder what it means. How can an erase be in-progress during a
write? Does it mean two accesses from different threads? Having it
single-threaded, AFAIK one can poll a status bit for the completion of a
flash action, am I really right (?)...
Cheers, F@lk

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!