List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    RE: [uClinux-dev] mtd partitions in flash NOT ram
From:       "Jordan Fuerst" <jfuerst () freewave ! com>
Date:       2005-12-23 18:10:37

How do I get one of these maps to compile into the build? I see no
options to include these mapping schemes in the xconfig setup.

There is no .config file for the maps folder either.

Am I right to think that I can boot image.gz out of flash and into ram.
Mount a portion of flash as a settings page and mount the image
addresses as well and without enabling jffs2 or similar still use these
tools to flash and upgrade?

Regards,

Jordan