List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    RE: [uClinux-dev] System V IPC with nommu under 2.6
From:       "Daniel Alomar" <dalomar () serrasold ! com>
Date:       2005-12-23 8:42:14

Hi Terje,

The "pthreads demo" from Misc. Applications works fine!! Now we have pthread
inside nommu with 2.6.x treee :-)

My app. didn't work at all :-(. I'll dig into to discover what's different
from 2.4 to 2.6...

Regards,

Daniel Alomar

P.D. I'll try to write a diff... The patch from David were against 2.6.15
and I applied to the 2.6.12 (the one from uClinux-dit)...