List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] SCHED_RR with uClinux
From:       "Falk Brettschneider" <falk.brettschneider () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-12-12 8:31:27

Please, can anybody with a platform other than microblaze test this little
thread program:
ftp://ftp.baumeroptronic.com/linux-mail/test.tgz
It hangs here on microblaze. I want to know if it's a general or microblaze
problem.
More and more I come to the conclusion the scheduler of linux-2.4.x is
horribly broken concerning SCHED_RR. Appropriate comments in the 2.6 kernel
mailing-list archive confirm that suspicion. My advice is to switch to
kernel 2.6.

Cheers
F@lk