List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] *** WANTED -- GUNS FOR HIRE ****
From:       Darryl Moore <darryl3 () moores ! ca>
Date:       2005-04-28 18:31:15

Actually I've been trying to read each of these posts and several of the
individual emails I've received. Unfortunately, since wednesday I have
had a small family crisis I am currently having to deal with.

Rest assured I will pick the CPU, but if I'm going to hire someone to
help port software I want their input first if possible.

Our web page is indeed rather poor. The domain is mostly used for email
and networking a few remote individuals. Creating a relevant up to date
web page is desirable, but alas a little lower on the list.

The other individuals on this project so far are in agreement with me
that it is a good idea to bring in some specific expertise to get a
uClinux OS working on a platform specific to our needs.

I will follow up all the email I've received next week. Thank you all
who have offered some very good advice.

cheers,
darryl