List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    RE: [uClinux-dev] m68k gdb problem
From:       "Jate Sujjavanich" <jsujjavanich () syntech-fuelmaster ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 15:04:30

I have been having precisely the same problem. One person in the past
had the same error. I tried to get around this error by compiling gdb
6.3 without the bdm patches, and I was able to set and stop at a
breakpoint. However, another error cropped up when I tried stepping, and
I think it has to do with instruction misalignment. The error message
is:

"Program received signal SIGILL"

This post is more detailed than my last one. Any tips?

- Jate S.