List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] mtd problem
From:       "Erwin Authried" <eauth () softsys ! co ! at>
Date:       2003-05-31 6:31:47

Hi,
could you please give us a bit more details, like the architecture that
you have, and where it crashes?I have not used jffs2, but with jffs on ARM7TMDI you run into similar
problems because of an odd-aligned access in MTD. The problem is already
solved, I hope the patches will go into the CVS soon.
Regards,
Erwin