List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] framebuffer for a MCF5272C3 with CRT
From:       "nafiton smith" <jose.ferreiro () horushardware ! com>
Date:       2003-05-29 13:19:19

Hello again

----- Original Message -----
From: "nafiton smith" <jose.ferreiro@horushardware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 7:41 PM

> Hello Heiko

After I changed my driver, the exception keep going. I traced it to the
memcpy function. It had resulted to be a hardware problem: my graphical
board has a 16 bits data bus. When I try to manage the video memory access
with WAIT signal, I must have done some error. I am trying to resolve it.

Until then, I set up a fixed number of WAIT states on the CS for the13806.
With this configuration I can do the copy to and from /dev/fb0. nano-X does
not start .... yet :o)  It gives me a 'no driver for screen ...' message

thank you,
nafiton