List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] sigsetjmp problem using uClibc
From:       Steve Tsai <startec () ms11 ! hinet ! net>
Date:       2002-11-30 8:54:51

I use libc from uClinux-dist and I got this error. If I link libc from arm-elf-tools, \
sigsetjmp works fine.  But I want to use uClibc from uClinix-dist, because it is \
newer one. I think the two compilers link different entry code to a program, but I \
did not find it out yet.

Steve Tsai

> / > Hi,
/>/ >
/>/ > I use the toolchain from
/>/ > http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools/ to
/>/ compiler userland
/>/ > with uClibc and I found that the program will crash when it call to
/>/ > sigsetjmp function. If I use the toolchain from
/>/ > http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-tools/ to compiler userland,
/>/ > all the programs run fine. Does anyone know the problem?
/>/ How can I fix
/>/ > it, if I want to use arm-elf-tools. Thanks.
/>/
/>/ You can continue to use the arm-elf-tools,  but the libc
/>/ included has a bug.  The easiest way to get around this IMO
/>/ is to use the uClinux-dist to build your sources/apps.
/>/
/>/ It contains updated libraries etc that are used instead of
/>/ the ones provided with the compiler.  This bug is fixed in
/>/ the current versions of the uClinux-dist:
/>/
/>	http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/