List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] ARMulator updates
From:       David McCullough <davidm () snapgear ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 5:45:32

Hi all,

I have put up some ARMulator updates that have been sitting in my
inbox for a while now :-(  Here's the exciting stuff:

	Fernando José Cardozo de Sá has been kind enough to send in his
	Win32 native port of the ARMulator. The Archive containing binaries
	and such is here. No specific instructions on using this are
	available at this point.

	Fixed the 'ls'/'ps' problem with big-endian targets by stealing
	a small bit of the patch provided by Daniel Versick's
	(http://mac.os.nctu.edu.tw/distfiles/4530.patch). More of this
	patch may be required I just haven't had time to digest it all.

There is a new ARMulator patch for GDB and a patch for the latest dist
to fix the EB stuff, all living in the usual place:

	http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/utilities/armulator/

Cheers,
Davidm

davidm@snapgear.com  Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  Custom Embedded Solutions + Security