List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] problem with making uClinux-2.4.x
From:       <kuochung () mail ! iaa ! ncku ! edu ! tw>
Date:       2002-04-30 9:48:05

Hi All
First,thanks Greg's help.
But i got another error message.

keyboard.c: In function `setkeycode':
keyboard.c:194: warning: implicit declaration of function `kbd_setkeycode'
keyboard.c: In function `getkeycode':
keyboard.c:199: warning: implicit  declaration of function `kbd_getkeycode'
keyboard.c: In function `handle_scancode':
keyboard.c:236: warning: implicit  declaration of function `kbd_translate'
keyboard.c:249: warning: implicit  declaration of function
`kbd_unexpected_up'
keyboard.c: In function `kbd_bh':
keyboard.c:907: warning: implicit  declaration of function `kbd_leds'
keyboard.c: In function `kbd_init':
keyboard.c:933: warning: implicit  declaration of function `kbd_init_hw'

I don't understand very well about 'implicit declaration of function'.
Any help/suggestion is most welcome
            Kuo

This message resent by the uclinux-dev@uclinux.org list server http://www.uClinux.org/