List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    Re: [uClinux-dev] Problems when booting from uCLinux
From:       Matthias <uclinux () schoeldgen ! de>
Date:       2002-03-28 9:17:19

> "Eric Bosch (Fourtress)" wrote:
>
> If I try the go command in Minicom to execute the OS image in the
> flash ROM, I don't see a login screen.
>
> What's wrong!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

Hi Eric!
Do you see any of the boot messages ? If not, maybe there is something
wrong with your CONSOLE environment variable. Please be a bit more
specific about the board and version of uclinux , if the problem persists.
Matthias
This message resent by the uclinux-dev@uclinux.org list server http://www.uClinux.org/